Strategic Account Director
Available for the following locations: Remote | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KY
Hello, We're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
Your main objectives are to meet or exceed sales goals within a set of client accounts. Using a consultative approach, you are expected to determine customers’ needs and provide them with possible business solutions, while bringing previous industry knowledge to the table.
How You'll Contribute…
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold outreach, networking, and social media
- Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around TA offerings to prepare and deliver appropriate proposals that accurately describe those products and set proper expectations
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Manage contract negotiations
- Participate in exhibitions, conferences, and onsite client meetings on behalf of the company
- Negotiate and close deals by handling rebuttals and objections
What You Bring…
- 3-5+ years of experience in Technology Data, Demand Generation, Digital Media, and research driven integrated marketing campaigns
- Proven seller of Demand Generation and sold $2-5MM in content syndication lead programs
- Sold $2-5MM in SaaS ABM Platform Campaigns
- A hunter sales approach
- Have extensive experience dealing with larger, comprehensive deals
- Experience finding budget holders inside enterprise tech organizations
- Knowledge of the current and evolving digital media and demand generation landscapes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Competitive mentality, and a confident and determined outlook
- Resilience - the ability to cope with rejection
Why You Want Us...
- Remote/hybrid/in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
To see all job openings and learn more, visit our Careers Page.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
We believe that our differences make us stronger and foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.