Available for Remote - US I Nashville, TN I Louisville, KY location
The Sales Executive’s main objectives are to meet or exceed sales goals within a set of client accounts by identifying new business opportunities, converting prospects to customers, as well as fostering meaningful relationships with existing clients. Using a consultative approach, the Sales Executive is expected to determine customers’ needs and provide them with possible business solutions.
DAY TO DAY:
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
- Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold outreach, networking, and social media
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
- Meet or exceed quarterly targets
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around TA offerings to prepare and deliver appropriate proposals that accurately describe those products and set proper expectations
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Manage contract negotiations
- Participate in exhibitions, conferences, and onsite client meetings on behalf of the company
- Negotiate and close deals by handling rebuttals and objections
Our ideal candidate has at least one year of professional sales experience, but lots of experience in thinking on his/her feet. We're looking for someone who's hungry to learn and can do so quickly, while also bringing new ideas and creativity to the team. Bonus points if you're technical enough to already know your way around Salesforce or another CRM platform!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- A confident and determined outlook
- Resilience - the ability to cope with rejection
- Competitive mentality
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
Aside from an outstanding company culture that fosters innovative ideas, teamwork, professional growth, and friendly competition, we offer great benefits. You'll have the chance to work alongside fun, intelligent, and driven folks who believe in what we're doing at TA. We provide the following:
- Remote/hybrid/in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off of your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Travel covered up to 4x per year for remote employees
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
TechnologyAdvice’s purpose is to create opportunities for technology buyers, technology vendors, our team members and our communities.
We are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
We work with vendors to grow their customer base through our unique lead generation, content creation, and digital advertising programs. These programs improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of their ideal customers using multiple touchpoints.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce located across the United States and a global client base.
In recent years, TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
At TA, we believe our differences make us stronger. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. Our DE&I committee hosts quarterly meetings and sessions to help us continually learn and grow. Our Core Values are: Be Transparent, Make Calculated Decisions, Crave Knowledge, Challenge Mediocrity, and Value Each Other.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.