Available for the following locations: Nashville, TN
Hello, We're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
At TechnologyAdvice, talented, driven, and dedicated team members are at the core of our company’s success. We spend a great deal of time and energy to ensure we have the best people in the industry and we’re looking for someone just as passionate to help us expand our company further. As a Corporate Recruiter at TA, you’ll get to know the existing teams under our founder’s entrepreneurial umbrella and play a key role in our rapid growth and success. Whether you’ve had experience recruiting through your college admissions team, or you’ve sourced candidates in the professional world, our ideal candidate will share the tenacity and excitement we have for recruiting top talent.
How You'll Contribute…
- Meet hiring deadlines while recruiting several positions at the same time.
- Build and maintain a network of candidates through ongoing relationship management
- Maintain proactivity and productivity metrics in daily outreach
- Facilitate progression of the hiring process including:
- Candidate communication through email, texting, and phone calls
- Phone and video screening
- Scheduling interviews through Calendly and Google Calendar
- Conducting team follow-ups
- Participating in in-person interviews as needed
- Craft exciting job descriptions and post available positions to job boards
- Proactively source candidates to develop a strong pipeline for open and pending roles
- Actively source passive candidates through LinkedIn, networking groups, and other sourcing streams
- Build company and career opportunity awareness through posting on job boards, networking, social recruiting, career fairs, and more
- Establish relationships with the hiring teams and learn the ins and outs of their departments to better understand their sourcing needs
- Track and report on key metrics for open roles
- Maintain a diligent focus on the candidate experience, striving to constantly improve our hiring process
- Serve as a brand advocate both internally and externally
- Maintain fair, compliant, and consistent hiring practices
What You Bring…
- Love of networking and meeting new people
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks to meet deadlines
- Superior attention to detail and organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Maintain a high level of ownership
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to switch gears quickly
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Comfortable speaking on the phone
- A passion for relationships and recruiting
- Results-driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Efficient on the computer and ability to learn new technology quickly
- Experience with Google Suite
- Most importantly - Excitement for TechnologyAdvice and our one-of-a-kind team!
- Living in or around the Nashville, TN area is a priority
Why You Want Us...
- Hybrid/in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
To see all job openings and learn more, visit our Careers Page.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
We believe that our differences make us stronger and foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.