Quality Assurance Analyst III
Who we are: Groups360 is a marketplace enabling more efficient commerce in group travel. Through its innovative technology, Groups360 reduces cost and complexity for both suppliers and consumers of group meeting services. This innovative, high-growth company seeks individuals with a team orientation, high work ethic and passion for solving customer obstacles.
Why you want to work for us: Groups360 strives to be an employer of choice, we offer competitive salaries, uncapped potential and we contribute to the cost of the fantastic benefit We offer: Medical, Dental & Vision, HSA/FSA, Commuter Benefits, EAP and online discounts to a variety of goods and services, including identity theft protection, pet health insurance, travel, electronics, gifts, household needs and more!
We are looking for: Go-getters! People ready to move fast, be a part of something special! Are you a self-driven individual that likes to step up and take the reins of their respective position on a team? Do you like to make a difference? Would you like an opportunity that allows you to put your stamp on things? Do you like to know that you are on a team that values your contribution? Do you like knowing that you are appreciated and recognized for your individual contributions to the team? If you answered yes to the above questions, we would love to speak with you further about a career changing opportunity for the position outlined below.
The role: The Quality Assurance Analyst III will work within our Groups360 platform and be its’ Champion amongst other department teams made up of Architects, DBAs, Software Engineers, Product Development, Scrum Masters, and DevOps personnel. This position should be experienced with the concepts of Agile/Scrum processes and participating in and helping to maintain that culture, leading by example. Quality Assurance Analyst III must be experienced with the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and have demonstrated experience with testing web applications, identifying defects, creating test plans, and writing complex automation scripts using platforms such as Selenium/Java.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the oversight and coordination of Build Validation and Verification, Positive and Negative, Boundary Values, Smoke (Sanity), Functional/Feature, Integration, System, Ad-hoc (Exploratory), Cross–Browser, User Interface and Regression test development.
- Execute the development of test automation framework and manual testing, actively involved in creation and management of detailed test plans test cases and test scenarios for different application modules according to functional requirements and business specifications.
- Spearhead troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Analyzes results and recommends a course of action if necessary to ensure that functionality and performance standards demanded by the organization are maintained.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of a test dashboard that automation will utilize in an effort to keep department staff aware of test completion and status.
- Develop and maintain complex SQL queries that validate backend data.
- Design and create complex test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Develop automation strategy/effort and generate scripts that continually automate testing cycles in platforms such Selenium/Java.
- Partner with Product Management, Project Management and Development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Partner with Quality Assurance Manager to manage QA workflow.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Architecture or a similar field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years’ experience in software quality assurance as an individual contributor.
- 2+ years’ experience in database skills, mainly in SQL.
- 2+ years’ experience in development of scripting for web applications using platforms such as Selenium, Java.
- Experience with GitHub, CI/CD tools, Mac/Windows/Linux, AWS/Cloud
- Active practice of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience creating test plans and strategies.
Additional eligibility qualifications:
- Excellent verbal, written and group communication and presentation skills; ability to utilize communication skills to effectively influence across functions and business units as well as across different leadership levels.
- Excellent organizational & analytical skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Results-driven and execution-oriented personality, ready to take ownership and get results.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint.
Core Business Hours:?8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. M-F; these hours may vary depending upon your position and work requirements.
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Brentwood, TN
(Company will not sponsor C2C or Work-related Visas)
Groups360 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.