The Program Coordinator? is responsible for TechnologyAdvice’s telemarketing program execution. Working closely with the Teledemand team, the Program Coordinator works to ensure we meet client expectations while also running an efficient program that supports TA’s overall goals and growth strategy.
YOUR DAY TO DAY:
- Day-to-day execution on in-house telemarketing program efforts
- Ensure telemarketing programs are pacing properly to finish by program’s pause date
- Track and analyze in-house telemarketing programs' pacing and requirements in our Lead Management System
? Wholistically assess program requirements daily based on live programs
? Prioritize programs based on difficulty/requirements
? Monitor program status
? Set new programs live in the Lead Management System
? Update new program questions
- Create, maintain, and monitor data insights based on call center performance and program allocation needs
- Work closely with the Teledemand team to ensure telemarketing and Quality Assurance agent training is in alignment with current and future client program needs
- Analyze our scripts, listen to calls and find innovative solutions to help programs run more efficiently
- Research, plan and execute effective training for agents based on new client topics
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- Share feedback on internal technology needs relevant to telemarketing execution
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- 1+ years experience in a project management, operations, administration, or similar role
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks to meet deadlines
- Superior attention to detail and organization
- Results driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with Google for Work with basic proficiency in Google Sheets or Excel
- Must be able to adapt to on-going change and process improvements
BENEFITS & PERKS:
TechnologyAdvice team members benefit from an environment that encourages them to grow personally and professionally, with the support of a highly motivated team around them. On top of that, we also offer the following:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with match
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- MacBook Pro or Windows notebook, your choice
- Weekly Career Development Meetings for your first 60 days
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Bucket List Benefit
- Team Outings and Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Birthday celebrations
- Coffee, soda, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
TechnologyAdvice’s purpose is to create opportunities for technology buyers, technology vendors, our team members and our communities.
We are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
We work with vendors to grow their customer base through our unique lead generation, content creation, and digital advertising programs. These programs improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of their ideal customers using multiple touchpoints.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for four consecutive years. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards, as well as being honored as a Tennessee Top Workplace in 2019 and 2020.
Pre-employment screening required.