Embold Health is a healthcare technology company building our foundational team with uniquely talented, intellectually curious, and motivated professionals looking for the opportunity to boldly change healthcare. We are passionate about using data and analytics to eliminate the guesswork often used to choose a physician- leading to better patient outcomes, more appropriate care, and lower costs.
We are seeking a Product Designer (UX/UI) to work closely with product and engineering teams to design, test, and optimize applications to create and enhance the user experience.
The Product Designer gathers user requirements, designs graphic elements, builds navigation components, and collaborates with internal cross-functional teams.
- Produce high-quality solutions through flow diagrams, graphic designs, storyboards, and site maps
- Develop empathy for current and potential users of our employer facing products, including Network Optimizer, Provider Guide, and Provider Reports
- Work with project stakeholders to collect requirements and design new products and features and provide guidance on implementation
- Conduct user tests to observe behavior by using UX toolsets and metrics
- Refine and tweak apps, software, and websites following user testing, creating a user-centered digital experience
- Identify and troubleshoot UX issues (e.g., responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Develop and maintain design and specifications of best practices
- Adhere to Embold Health style standards
- Proven experience as a Product Owner, UX Designer, UI Designer, or similar role
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to translate customer needs into pseudo technical instructions for engineering teams
- Proficient in design software (e.g., Figma, Sketch, Adobe, Illustrator, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to communicate ideas to developers
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Attention to detail and mastery of information design
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- Graphic Design skills and experience a plus
- UX copy writing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in design, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field