Available for the following locations: Nashville, TN
Hello, We're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
We are looking for a game-changing candidate to guide and support the ever-evolving needs of our growth-minded Vice President of Sales and Client Success and Vice President of Technology.
This role is more than booking travel, and scheduling meetings - we’re looking for someone who is a skilled executive assistant, who not only takes tasks given to them, but seeks new opportunities and initiatives to find efficiencies where they are currently lacking. This role will serve to empower the Vice Presidents and their direct reports to efficiency, clearing roadblocks each step of the way.
Organized is your middle name. Our ideal candidate will have had experience as an assistant to an executive in sales and/or sales experience - you’re professional, detail-oriented, and can move quickly between a variety of different projects.
How You'll Contribute…
The Executive Assistant has two primary goals day-to-day:
- 1. Optimize the Vice President's time
- 2. Increase the quality and consistency of the Vice President's interactions with the team
Additionally, you will:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the Vice President, offering suggestions and insight to guide decision making and knowledge growth
- Attend executive’s meetings, tracking action items and ensuring accountability for deadlines and deliverables
- Assist with special projects across all departments to move key initiatives forward
- Clear bottlenecks to maximize the Vice President's productivity
- Inbox management - Reduce the Vice President's time spent on emails by minimizing and prioritizing correspondences to be reviewed
- Proactively cue up emails and other communications for the Vice President to approve and send
- Research and present findings on critical topics and trends as needed
What You Bring…
- Ability to work in the Nashville office
- Minimum of five years of professional experience in a business environment
- Experience executives and/or providing other strategic executive support
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing projects in a fast-paced environment
- A high level of discretion regarding sensitive and confidential information
- A strong desire for growth, feedback, and ongoing learning
- Superior organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively delegate tasks to others
- Detail-obsessed, while remaining efficient
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Experience with or ability to quickly learn new technologies, including Google for Work
- You have experience supporting a Sales Leader(s)
Why You Want Us...
- Hybrid/in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
To see all job openings and learn more, visit our Careers Page.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
We believe that our differences make us stronger and foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.