Available for Remote - US I Nashville, TN I Louisville, KY location
We’re looking for an Editor to join our growing Content team!
Our Content Team is focused on driving overall content strategy and execution by working as partners to all other teams within the organization.
The Core Mission of this role is to be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of content across the properties they are responsible for, which support the business and products that we offer. Content produced or sourced by an Editor may have many different goals, but the most common is to drive relevant traffic to our sites, and to ensure that the intent of that traffic is aligned with our call to action (newsletter signup, affiliate click, form submission, sales demo signup, etc.) Editors are also responsible for safeguarding the authority of their web properties in their specialist area, and act as a resource and thought leader for business users.
You are a thorough, passionate, creative, resourceful, and proactive writer with insatiable curiosity to learn about the latest trends in business technology and translate them for a busy audience. You can go from novice to expert on topics with efficient, targeted research. You are an agile thinker who is focused on high-interest, high-engagement journalism with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Creates, produces, and manages the content for a group of dedicated websites
- Direct all content work while working with freelancers and writers on the team
- Experience with analyzing traffic data to develop audience strategies for an infrastructure of dedicated websites.
- Collaboration with Audience Development, Sales Enablement, Marketing and Operations Teams to support their content creation needs and ensure consistency of messaging across the company
- Provide mentorship and guidance to more junior content producers, instilling best practices across the team
- Carry out reporting and analysis of content performance along with recommendations for optimizations
- 6 years content creation experience for a technical audience, ideally for a B2B audience
- 3 years managing technology websites, including on-page SEO and site performance ownership
- Ability to determine editorial scope and direction
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Self-starter: somebody who has a positive attitude and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, and get some work done
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build warm, long-lasting relationships with contacts at B2B SaaS firms and help them promote their brands
- High attention to detail to ensure content is thoroughly fact-checked and accurate
- Excellent analytical skills to interpret traffic and performance to draw suitable recommendations on future content
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
Aside from an outstanding company culture that fosters innovative ideas, teamwork, professional growth, and friendly competition, we offer great benefits. You'll have the chance to work alongside fun, intelligent, and driven folks who believe in what we're doing at TA. We provide the following:
- Remote/hybrid/in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off of your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Travel covered up to 4x per year for remote employees
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
TechnologyAdvice’s purpose is to create opportunities for technology buyers, technology vendors, our team members and our communities.
We are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
We work with vendors to grow their customer base through our unique lead generation, content creation, and digital advertising programs. These programs improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of their ideal customers using multiple touchpoints.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce located across the United States and a global client base.
In recent years, TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
At TA, we believe our differences make us stronger. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. Our DE&I committee hosts quarterly meetings and sessions to help us continually learn and grow. Our Core Values are: Be Transparent, Make Calculated Decisions, Crave Knowledge, Challenge Mediocrity, and Value Each Other.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.