Digital Marketing Analytics Intern
Available for Remote - US I Nashville, TN I Louisville, KY location
As an Audience Development department Intern, your job responsibilities will include A/B test set-up, test management, and overall support for the conversion rate optimization (CRO) team.
You’ll be the go-to for A/B test set-up and will coordinate the flow of tests among different channels and products. Success in this role requires a focus on data accuracy, a positive attitude, and an interest in website conversion rate optimization.
DAY TO DAY:
- Idea creation: analyze data and heatmaps to recommend high-impact test ideas
- A/B test set-up: set-up A/B tests design and tracking in Visual Website Optimizer (VWO) using web design languages according to web design best practices
- A/B test management: monitor and maintain live tests and capture metrics of completed tests
- Analytics: analyze statistical test data to provide recommendations for implementation
- Teamwork: work with a team of digital marketers to coordinate the optimizations of different channels and products
- Research & learn: immerse yourself in the world of CRO best practices, complete competitor audits, expand knowledge of UX in our industry, & more
- Pursuing or received Bachelor’s degree in marketing, web design, user experience, or similar
- Interest in A/B testing and conversion rate optimization is a must
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to multitask
- Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, clients, partners, and corporate executives
- Must be optimistic and flexible with a “can-do” attitude
- High level of initiative, self-direction, and accountability for actions
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills are essential
- Ability to thrive in a reactive environment
- Interest in analytics and willingness to report on live and completed A/B tests
- Experience with VWO or other A/B testing tools preferred
PERKS & BENEFITS:
TechnologyAdvice team members benefit from an environment that pushes them to grow personally and professionally, with the support of a highly motivated team around them. Additionally, your career can turn into anything you want here, as long as you’re willing to put in the work. We are seeking candidates who want to explore if there is a long-term career to grow into at TechnologyAdvice after the internship is completed. This is a full-time, paid internship opportunity. Typically, interns are paid $12 per hour.
As an intern, you will enjoy the perks that all team members enjoy including:
- MacBook Pro or Windows notebook, your choice
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace app
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, soda, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office???????
- Remote/hybrid/in-office work options
TechnologyAdvice’s purpose is to create opportunities for technology buyers, technology vendors, our team members and our communities.
We are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
We work with vendors to grow their customer base through our unique lead generation, content creation, and digital advertising programs. These programs improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of their ideal customers using multiple touchpoints.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce located across the United States and a global client base.
In recent years, TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
At TA, we believe our differences make us stronger. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. Our DE&I committee hosts quarterly meetings and sessions to help us continually learn and grow. Our Core Values are: Be Transparent, Make Calculated Decisions, Crave Knowledge, Challenge Mediocrity, and Value Each Other.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.