We’re a hospitality technology company dedicated to revolutionizing how hotels operate worldwide. In an industry of fragmented systems and limited technology, Quore provides a solution that allows hospitality teams to track, manage and prioritize work across departments, properties and locales. During your last hotel stay, if your room was clean, the in-room appliances were fully functioning and your request for extra towels was addressed quickly then that hotel was probably using Quore. We support hotel staff in their day-to-day for better guest experiences, which means smarter teams and happier guests.
Team Quore is based in Franklin, TN, not too far from the hotel where it all started! We’re a diverse group united by a customer-first mentality, always. We emphasize (and thrive on!) collaboration and creativity, which is apparent in our open office space. We have a fun, hands-on culture that Forbes recognized as one of the Best Startup Employers in 2020.
About the Role:
Quore is looking for a Design Manager to lead our team of designers. We’re searching for a leader who can marry art and design to create a cohesive aesthetic and brand experience across all channels and our product. You’re a good fit for Quore if you can both inspire and be inspired by others to take our product, brand and creative efforts to the next level. You have a technical understanding of design process and techniques with cross-platform and multi-disciplinary team applications of your work. This role partners with product stakeholders to develop strategy and rationale for end-user functionality, and we’d love for you to have done that before.
As our Design Manager, you come with hands-on UX/UI and graphic design experience. You’ve refined your skills over the years and now want to lead larger initiatives and guide an organization’s design strategy. We’re looking for someone with a natural eye for design and a passion for delivering dynamic ideas that connect with our audience through both branding and product design. That means you have a user-centric approach to product design and brand design. The right person for us loves designing engaging marketing materials and intuitive software with high aesthetic appeal.
Online portfolio required to apply.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Managing and coaching a team of designers.
- Working within established brand guidelines while guiding a cross-functional creative team in conception, design and execution.
- Tackling complex problems and developing design approaches that translate to elegant user interfaces.
- Building and contributing to brand and product design systems.
- Collaborating with marketing, sales, success, development, and others to push the brand forward—maintaining visual brand excellence for a wide range of design needs.
- Ensuring consistent and correct usage of brand across the entire organization, including marketing initiatives and product design.
What You Need for the Position:
- 8+ years of experience as a professional designer, including experience producing wireframes, high-fidelity, interactive mockups for enterprise-level digital products and graphic design
- Bachelor’s degree in fine art, graphic design or similar discipline
- Demonstrate clear, outcome-oriented decision-making in your designs, balancing business goals and user needs
- Experience prototyping designs to research, explore and present solutions
- Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong portfolio including cross-channel and platform examples, including print, digital marking/advertising, web applications, mobile applications (Android, iOS), email and collateral
- Creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Working knowledge of hotel users
- Culture-sensitive design for multinational deployments
401K, Full medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees. A reasonable work schedule with paid vacation and major holidays off. Great co-workers, cool office space, fun and casual work atmosphere. Sound like a dream? We think so.
You can apply here or drop us a line at email@example.com — while you’re at it, let us know which Quore Value resonates the most with you.
Quore is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by law.