This Solution Data Architect role is a great opportunity for anyone passionate about technology and innovation and is looking to join a highly collaborative team and work on a diverse set of projects serving sophisticated LBMC clients. LBMC's Data Insights' division is a rapidly-growing analytics consulting practice, focusing on delivering high-end modern data platform and analytics solutions for customers across a variety of industries and sizes.
New hires will work with Data Insights’ clients to design and build scalable, reliable data solutions. You will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, developers, and consultants and apply creativity and critical thinking skills to accomplish in-depth data modeling projects. We expect knowledge and experience with data tools and the ability to utilize essential cloud and on-premise technologies and working with third party systems. Fully remote work may be available to qualified candidates, but preference will be given to candidates with the ability to work on-site.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Work with large, complex data sets and oversee the creation of effective technology solutions (dashboards, reports, 3-D models, etc.) for the presentation of data to clients and project stakeholders. Demonstrate an understanding of how to synthesize complex requirements into scalable and presentable solutions
- Lead the design and build of ETL solutions for mid to large clients in on-premise and cloud technologies using SQL database technologies, Azure Common Data Services, SQL Server Analysis Services (Tabular model)
- Document client user requirements, detailed work plans, and solution roadmap and communicate with clients regarding project, budget and task status
- Provide documentation, mentoring, and training to clients for custom solutions built or technologies being deployed
- Provide pre-sales technical support to sales team, including product demonstration, project scope and specifications and client deliverables, as well as sales support calls and meetings
- Effectively communicate with internal team members to ensure client projects are completed effectively and on-time. Mentor and train other team members to ensure quality for solutions the team delivers
- Provide thought leadership and LBMC brand awareness to the marketplace through participation in forums, user groups, and speaking in data platform and analytics-related conferences as comfortable. Establish effective work relationships with clients, team members, vendors, recruiting candidates, and referral partners
- Adheres to LBMC’s defined processes and procedures including the firm's policy on privacy and client confidentiality. Knows and follows the rules, regulations, and Code of Professional Conduct of the AICPA, HIPAA, and other regulating bodies and legislation as appropriate.