Client Success Coordinator
Available for the following locations: Remote | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KY
Hello, We're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
You are motivated, well-spoken, and are hard-wired with a “get things done” attitude. You have a background in managing multiple projects and tasks, and are able to problem solve. You are customer-focused and provide expertise to help give our customers the best experience working with us. You are a team player and can communicate effectively with internal departments. You have the ability to learn and to be challenged.
How You'll Contribute…
- Onboard new clients
- Be the go-to person for any issues or questions around our digital clicks platform and product
- Lead client calls
- Effectively communicate with internal teams
- Looks for opportunities to optimize programs
- Seeks opportunities to cross-sell or upsell
- Monitors programs and provides client with reporting and analytics
- Provides client with end of program wrap-up
- Assist our High Quality Lead Client Success Team
What You Bring…
Our ideal candidate has customer success experience and takes initiative. We're looking for someone who's hungry to learn and can do so quickly, while also bringing new ideas and creativity to the team. Bonus points if you’re technical enough to already know your way around Salesforce! Some other things we’re looking for are:
- Excellent communication skills through a variety of digital communication, including Slack, Email and over the phone/Zoom
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask while upholding a high level of accuracy
- High level of customer empathy
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- A confident and determined outlook
- Organized and detailed-oriented
Why You Want Us...
- Remote/hybrid/in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
To see all job openings and learn more, visit our Careers Page.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
We believe that our differences make us stronger and foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.