Client Operations Coordinator
Available for Remote - US I Nashville, TN I Louisville, KY location
At TechnologyAdvice, talented, driven, and dedicated team members are at the core of our company’s success. We spend a great deal of time and energy to ensure we have the best people in the industry and that we foster an environment that they want to be a part of. We’re looking for someone just as passionate to help us expand our company further and work collaboratively with the Client Success and Operations teams. Our ideal candidate will share the tenacity and excitement we have for all things TechnologyAdvice.
THE “WHY” BEHIND THE POSITION:
The Client Operations Coordinator will work closely with the Client Success and Operations teams, owning the behind-the-scenes, administrative tasks while their team counterparts focus on building the client relationships. The core mission of the Client Operations Coordinator is to set up lead generation programs and deliver leads to our clients. Client Operations Coordinators will be expected to handle all facets of lead delivery including API setup, portal management, digital lead files and troubleshooting in a timely manner that creates a "customer first" experience for clients. This role requires someone who is efficient yet thorough, and can manage a large pipeline of programs and tasks at once.
DAY TO DAY:
- Deliver leads to clients via CSV files, API or uploading lead files into 3rd party platforms
- Quickly respond to all client emails/requests (we pride ourselves on a quick response time and being easy to work with)
- Update programs with changes and keep accurate records between Salesforce and our internal tools
- Use internal systems to create programs, set up APIs for lead deliveries, create templates for lead reports and troubleshoot any issues with program or leads
OTHER IMPORTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help establish processes to increase efficiency and offer creative solutions to solve problems
- Work with Client Success and Operations team members to create best outcomes on program performance.
- Provide insights and reporting to support program renewal
- Seek new ways to improve upon existing programs and increase efficiency and quality
- Bonus points if you have familiarity with Salesforce, or other CRM tools
- Excellent communication skills through slack, email, phone and in person.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask while upholding a high level of accuracy
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Creative, problem solving ability
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
Aside from an outstanding company culture that fosters innovative ideas, teamwork, professional growth, and friendly competition, we offer great benefits. You'll have the chance to work alongside fun, intelligent, and driven folks who believe in what we're doing at TA. We provide the following:
- Remote/hybrid/in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off of your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Travel covered up to 4x per year for remote employees
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
TechnologyAdvice’s purpose is to create opportunities for technology buyers, technology vendors, our team members and our communities.
We are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
We work with vendors to grow their customer base through our unique lead generation, content creation, and digital advertising programs. These programs improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of their ideal customers using multiple touchpoints.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce located across the United States and a global client base.
In recent years, TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
At TA, we believe our differences make us stronger. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. Our DE&I committee hosts quarterly meetings and sessions to help us continually learn and grow. Our Core Values are: Be Transparent, Make Calculated Decisions, Crave Knowledge, Challenge Mediocrity, and Value Each Other.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.