LBMC TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW
Over the past year, LBMC has been in growth mode receiving accolades including being named 2021 Best Firms for Technology by Accounting Today and recognized as one of the 2021 Best Workplaces by Consulting & Professional Services (#35 nationally). Accounting Today also named LBMC as a Top 5 Pacesetter for Growth after adding more than 25% to our workforce during COVID. LBMC values hiring dedicated and passionate individuals seeking a stable career in a collaborative team environment. If you have an innate curiosity for solving problems and creating solutions for end-users — LBMC is the place for you!
LBMC is based in Nashville and we have industry-leading benefits including both remote and in-person work options, dynamic technology solutions, financial incentives for training and certifications, and curated professional growth organizations such as the Women’s Initiative Network, Lending Hands community initiative, Rising Stars Training, Young Professionals Group, and robust Talent Development offerings.
This Digital Automation Product Owner role is a great opportunity for anyone passionate about technology innovation and is looking to join a highly collaborative team. You would be joining a progressive office in Nashville and receive mentorship from seasoned industry professionals.
LBMC Product Owners will be the primary liaisons between the LBMC Digital Transformation Team and all internal service lines. This role will be focused on the development of new products and creation of technology solutions with new hires playing a critical part in an enterprise-wide digital transformation.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Act as data and technology solution liaison to internal business stakeholders to build and deliver technology solutions to create long-term enterprise-wide business solutions
- Gather inputs from stakeholders and translate business needs to technical solutions
- Document the product capabilities and partner with architecture team to maintain the product roadmap; continually measure and evaluate solution impact developed against KPIs set forth by the business
- Provide project management oversight to ensure the appropriate methodology is followed and deliverables are completed on time, in budget, and at/above expectations
- Clearly articulates both problems and proposed solutions to meet business needs
- Possess and demonstrate an understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Assist in managing applications & products throughout their lifecycle, ensuring business relevance, adoption & continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to conducting market research, identifying issues, and presenting technology options to resolve business operation pain points
- Collaborate with other IS Team members to achieve planned business goals, meet project deadlines, and assist with general technology innovation projects as required.
- Adheres to LBMC’s defined processes and procedures including the firm's policy on privacy and client confidentiality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, Business Management, or a related field
- 4+ years of work experience in an Agile DevOps environment
- 2+ years managing Cloud Infrastructure (Azure preferred)
- High performing candidates will also have the majority of the following skills: ability to multitask while working collaboratively in a greater team environment, a detail-oriented mindset, strong judgement and ability to make impactful decisions on the fly, and a focus on continuously improving your technical skillset
Diversity and Inclusion at LBMC
Commitment to our team members, clients, and the communities in which we work. At LBMC, our mission of delivering the best to our clients and each other every day is rooted in our unique differences. Our engagement, growth and success are at their best when team members have equal opportunity and are included. Diversity brings value to LBMC by connecting us with our community and driving innovation.
*LBMC provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.*