This DevOps Manager role is a great opportunity for anyone passionate about cloud solutions and innovation and is looking to join a highly collaborative team. You would be joining a progressive office in Nashville and receive mentorship from seasoned industry professionals to support the LBMC Family of Companies.
LBMC DevOps Managers will focus on managing cloud implementations, upgrades, migrations, and change requests on internal cloud environments. Routine monitoring and maintenance will be required and you will lead program optimization to work within constructs of our cloud environment.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Monitor and maintain multiple (DevOps) environments based on both internal and external client requirements
- Monitor, support, and champion Agile best-practices for the deployment of both cloud and on-prem applications via automation tools and practices
- Deploy and Maintain Azure VMs, configuring resources according to approved security policies
- Lead program optimization to work within constructs of a cloud environment
- Create, implement, and assist in the development of scripts to automate everyday operations
- Collaborate with other IS Team members to achieve planned business goals, meet project deadlines, and assist with general DevOps tasks as required.
- Adheres to LBMC’s defined processes and procedures including the firm's policy on privacy and client confidentiality.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or a related field
- 4+ years of work experience in a DevOps environment
- 2+ years managing Cloud Infrastructure
- High performing candidates will also have the majority of the following skills: ability to multitask while working collaboratively in a greater team environment, a detail-oriented mindset, strong judgement and ability to make impactful decisions on the fly, and a focus on continuously improving your technical skillset