Service Desk Technician I (Contractor)
Who we are: Groups360 is a marketplace enabling more efficient commerce in group travel. Through its innovative technology, Groups360 reduces cost and complexity for both suppliers and consumers of group meeting services. This innovative, high-growth company seeks individuals with a team orientation, high work ethic and passion for solving customer obstacles.
We are looking for: Go-getters! People ready to move fast, be a part of something special! Are you a self-driven individual that likes to step up and take the reins of their respective position on a team? Do you like to make a difference? Would you like an opportunity that allows you to put your stamp on things? Do you like to know that you are on a team that values your contribution? Do you like knowing that you are appreciated and recognized for your individual contributions to the team? If you answered yes to the above questions, we would love to speak with you further about a career changing opportunity for the position outlined below.
The role: The Service Desk Technician I (Contractor) will work closely as part of the team to support and secure Group360’s end user computing environment. In addition to providing tier 1 service desk and hands-on support, this position will be required to solve operational problems and provide end user guidance for all end user computer issues supporting the following technologies:? Apple Hardware, Apple OS, Apple IOS, JAMF, JAMF Connect, Code42, Trend Micro Endpoint Protection, & JIRA.
What you will do:
- Provide support to end users for computer, application, system, device, access and hardware issues.
- Identify, research and resolve technical problems of moderate complexity.
- Respond to phone, email and online requests for technical support.
- Document, track and monitor service desk requests using applicable systems and tools.
- Coordinate with internals teams and departments to resolve user problems.
- Assist in the administration and maintenance of all Groups360 hardware/software; desktop and laptop computers, printers, and WIFI access.
Education and experience:
- Associate Degree in Information Technology or a related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of supporting end user computing environments or related experience.
- Experience with Mac/Apple infrastructures.
- Experience supporting Office 365 and related technologies for end users is a plus.
- Familiarity with JIRA for service desk is a plus.
Additional eligibility qualifications:
- Excellent verbal, written and group communication and presentation skills; ability to utilize communication skills to effectively influence across functions and business units as well as across different leadership levels.
- Excellent organizational & analytical skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Showcases ability to work under moderate supervision.
- Results-driven and execution-oriented personality, ready to take ownership and get results.
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint.
- Other qualifications as required.
Core Business Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. M-F; these hours may vary depending upon your position and work requirements.
Location: Brentwood, TN (IN-OFFICE POSITION)
(Company will not sponsor C2C or Work-related Visas)
Groups360 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.