Junior Salesforce Administrator
Available for Remote - US I Nashville, TN I Louisville, KY location
TechnologyAdvice is a fast paced company that is growing very quickly, with enormous opportunities to create solutions that will have a massive impact on the business. That’s why we need you! TechnologyAdvice is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our Revenue Operations team that is eager to make an immediate impact. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and configuring multiple instances of Salesforce, improving our CRM system, account management assistance, and knowing the ends and outs of sales process. Successful candidates have a deep understanding of Salesforce best practices, thrive in using technology to problem solve, have the ability to work well on a team, and a strong desire to make our company better.
- Build and maintain multiple Salesforce instances
- Take part in the building of sales processes for new teams
- Work with multiple departments to identify requirements and understand the project scope
- Have a passion for learning about new software applications
- Be a self-starter, possess excellent communication skills, and be detail-oriented
- Work well in a collaborative fast-paced environment
- 2+ years experience as a Salesforce admin
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (201)
- Hands on experience building and maintaining Process Builders and Flows
- A track record of taking ownership of projects, including identifying what those projects should be in the first place
- Demonstrated experience in cross-team collaboration: working effectively with highly technical engineering teams as well as salespeople, operational teams, and senior leadership
- Strong analytical capabilities, experience defining metrics and using them to drive decision-making
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
Bonus points if you have the following integration experience:
- BI platforms (Tableau preferred)
- E-Signature platforms
- Accounting, such as Accounting Seed
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
Aside from an outstanding company culture that fosters innovative ideas, teamwork, professional growth, and friendly competition, we offer great benefits. You'll have the chance to work alongside fun, intelligent, and driven folks who believe in what we're doing at TA. We provide the following:
- Remote/hybrid/in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off of your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Travel covered up to 4x per year for remote employees
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
TechnologyAdvice’s purpose is to create opportunities for technology buyers, technology vendors, our team members and our communities.
We are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
We work with vendors to grow their customer base through our unique lead generation, content creation, and digital advertising programs. These programs improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of their ideal customers using multiple touchpoints.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce located across the United States and a global client base.
In recent years, TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
At TA, we believe our differences make us stronger. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. Our DE&I committee hosts quarterly meetings and sessions to help us continually learn and grow. Our Core Values are: Be Transparent, Make Calculated Decisions, Crave Knowledge, Challenge Mediocrity, and Value Each Other.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.