Senior .NET Developer
LBMC TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW
Over the past year, LBMC has been in growth mode receiving accolades including being named 2021 Best Firms for Technology by Accounting Today and recognized as one of the 2021 Best Workplaces by Consulting & Professional Services (#35 nationally). Accounting Today also named LBMC as a Top 5 Pacesetter for Growth after adding more than 25% to our workforce during COVID. LBMC values hiring dedicated and passionate individuals seeking a stable career in a collaborative team environment. If you have an innate curiosity for solving problems and creating solutions for end-users — LBMC is the place for you!
LBMC is based in Nashville and we have industry-leading benefits including both remote and in-person work options, dynamic technology solutions, financial incentives for training and certifications, and curated professional growth organizations such as the Women’s Initiative Network, Lending Hands community initiative, Rising Stars Training, Young Professionals Group, and robust Talent Development offerings.
This Sr. Developer role is a great opportunity for anyone passionate about technology and innovation and is looking to join a highly collaborative Internal IS team. You would be joining a progressive office in Nashville and receive mentorship from seasoned industry professionals to support the LBMC Family of Companies. As a sr. developer you will work with LBMC internal clients leveraging Microsoft's tech stack using .NET, Azure, and other modern frameworks to build and maintain future applications including line of business applications, intranet, and a client portal.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Create and test software prototypes
- Work with Change Management team in handling project related work
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- Adheres to LBMC’s defined processes and procedures including the firm's policy on privacy and client confidentiality.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably Computer Science or related field
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- 4+ years of development experience using C# .NET
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting
- High performing candidates will also have the majority of the following skills: ability to multitask while working collaboratively in a greater team environment, a detail-oriented mindset, strong judgement and ability to make impactful decisions on the fly, and a focus on continuously improving your technical skillset
Diversity and Inclusion at LBMC
Commitment to our team members, clients, and the communities in which we work. At LBMC, our mission of delivering the best to our clients and each other every day is rooted in our unique differences. Our engagement, growth and success are at their best when team members have equal opportunity and are included. Diversity brings value to LBMC by connecting us with our community and driving innovation.
*LBMC provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.*