PCI QSA Consultant - Fully Remote
LBMC TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW
Over the past year, LBMC has been in growth mode receiving accolades including being named 2021 Best Firms for Technology by Accounting Today and recognized as one of the 2021 Best Workplaces by Consulting & Professional Services (#35 nationally). Accounting Today also named LBMC as a Top 5 Pacesetter for Growth after adding more than 25% to our workforce during COVID. LBMC values hiring individuals with a growth mindset and are looking to add to our industry-leading technology consulting practice, so if you have an innate curiosity for solving problems and creating solutions—LBMC is the place for you!
LBMC is based in Nashville and we have industry-leading benefits including both remote and in-person work options, dynamic technology solutions, financial incentives for training and certifications, and curated professional growth organizations such as the Women’s Initiative Network, Lending Hands community initiative, Rising Stars Training, and robust Talent Development offerings.
This PCI-QSA Consultant role is a great opportunity for anyone passionate about technology and innovation and is looking to step into a highly visible role with a diverse set of clients across the US. You would be joining a progressive office in Nashville and receive mentorship from innovative team members and seasoned industry professionals. This team is highly collaborative, so if mentorship and the opportunity to work on high-level security projects are what you’re seeking in your next role, please reach out!
LBMC PCI-QSA Consultant team members will typically be assigned to rotating client accounts and complete PCI and ad-hoc security consulting projects based on client needs and stakeholder timelines, so this is a great opportunity for anyone looking to work in a fast-paced environment where no two weeks are the same. High-performing candidates have a clearly defined path for advancement to upper-level management and/or Shareholder roles within LBMC. Fully remote work may be available to qualified candidates, but some travel may still be required as requested by clients.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Perform PCI compliance assessments (Level 1 ROC assessments, gap assessments, SAQ assistance projects, etc.) and serve as a PCI SME by providing scoping and remediation guidance
- Consult with clients on recommendations for business, technical, and compliance issues related to PCI Compliance and act as primary point of contact for the life cycle of engagements
- Supervise junior team members, providing oversight of their work and offering mentorship opportunities
- You will also have opportunities to author thought leadership articles and make speaking appearances as a subject matter expert if you so desire.
- Works diligently building relationships with key stakeholders at client organizations to continue to foster a long-term partnership between the LBMC Risk and Technology Departments and external clients. High-performing individuals will be alert to client needs for the possible expansion of services to other LBMC service lines
- Adheres to LBMC’s defined processes and procedures including the firm's policy on privacy and client confidentiality. Knows and follows the rules, regulations, and Code of Professional Conduct of the AICPA, HIPAA, and other regulating bodies and legislation as appropriate.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/Security or a related discipline
- Active QSA with experience conducting Level 1 ROC assessments for multiple enterprise-level clients simultaneously (merchants and service providers)
- Relevant IT Security and/or Audit certifications (CISSP, CISA, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to help clients understand technical issues and business risks as related to the results of testing
- Ability to interact confidently with various levels of technical and management positions
- Willing to travel 25-50% of the time, depending on your location and travel preferences. (Due to COVID, travel is currently very limited)
Diversity and Inclusion at LBMC
Commitment to our team members, clients, and the communities in which we work. At LBMC, our mission of delivering the best to our clients and each other every day is rooted in our unique differences. Our engagement, growth and success are at their best when team members have equal opportunity and are included. Diversity brings value to LBMC by connecting us with our community and driving innovation.
*LBMC provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.*