Cyber Security Consulting Manager
This Cyber Security Consulting Manager role is a great opportunity for anyone passionate about technology and innovation and is looking to step into a highly visible role with a diverse set of clients across the US. Managers will lead high-level security consulting projects while providing mentorship to junior team members; so if joining a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment is what you’re looking for in your next role – please reach out!
LBMC Risk Consulting Managers will conduct a diverse set of consulting projects and act as subject matter expert to sophisticated clients around the US. Manager will review the work of team members to ensure client needs and stakeholder timelines are met. High-performing candidates have a clearly defined path for advancement to Senior Manager and/or Shareholder roles within LBMC. Fully remote work is available to qualified candidates, but some travel will be required as requested by clients.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Lead Cyber Security consulting engagements including security risk assessments, remediation planning, security program development and implementation. Direct all engagement services, demonstrate strong technical expertise, and use creative problem-solving methods to ensure all deliverables are met
- Effectively organize and coordinate demanding work schedules, which include multiple, complex client engagements and administrative requirements
- Provide meaningful and timely coaching feedback for the purpose of developing and enhancing the skillsets of Staff and Senior team members. Place emphasis on the development of the future leaders in the organization.
- Assume leadership positions in social and community organizations and remain active within the local community to establish meaningful relationships with community decision-makers
- Works diligently building relationships with key stakeholders at client organizations to continue to foster a long-term partnership between the LBMC Risk and Technology Departments and external clients. High-performing individuals will be alert to client needs for the possible expansion of services to other LBMC service lines
- Adheres to LBMC’s defined processes and procedures including the firm's policy on privacy and client confidentiality.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/Security or a related discipline
- Relevant IT certifications (CISA, CISSP, or related)
- 4+ years of Cyber Security Consulting experience with 2+ years at a manager or mentor level
- Exposure to healthcare consulting is a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel 40-50% of the time (COVID has lessened current travel requirements, but we do expect clients to request on-site visits to begin soon). Our travel typically adheres to the “3/4/5 Model”, with three (3) nights in the hotel, four (4) days at the client site and the fifth (5) day at the office / work from home.