Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager
Available for the following locations: Remote | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KY
Hello, We're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
As the SEO Manager, you will serve as the team lead within the Audience Development Department responsible for overseeing the strategy, management and execution of all search engine optimization (SEO) efforts including the planning, implementation and management of the company's overall SEO strategy.
How You'll Contribute…
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategies in support of business objectives
- Increase organic search visibility and grow audience acquisition from organic search consistently across our portfolio of digital properties
- Develop search phrase level tracking, reporting and related performance optimizations across all portfolio websites
- Leverage organic search optimization practices to maximize ROI across several business platforms
- Maintain industry-leading practices for keyword research, on-page and on-site optimization, link building and user engagement
- Monitor technical issues including redirects, page speed, accessibility and structured data markup integration
- Monitor and improve user engagement metrics (including organic clickthrough rates, bounce rates, pages per session and other pertinent KPIs)
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Integrate website profiles and buyer personas to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
- Collaborate with web developers, software engineers, content producers and other marketing team members
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Uphold all managerial duties, including managing time off requests, weekly performance metrics and SEO team accountability
- Participate in weekly Audience Development team lead meetings as representation of all SEO related matters
- Coach and mentor SEO team members to foster continuous improvement, learning and growth
- Maintain clear and effective communications between Audience Development and other teams within the organization
What You Bring…
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 years experience in search engine optimization, link building, content strategy or similar
Why You Want Us...
- Remote/hybrid/in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
To see all job openings and learn more, visit our Careers Page.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
We believe that our differences make us stronger and foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.