This Data Manager role is a great opportunity for anyone passionate about technology, innovation, and solving complex issues for LBMC clients. The LBMC Data Insights division is a rapidly growing analytics consulting practice, focusing on delivering high-end modern data platform and analytics solutions for customers across a variety of industries and sizes.
New hires will work with LBMC Data Insights’ clients to build scalable and reliable reports and dashboards and Managers will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, developers, and architects on a wide range of projects for sophisticated clients across the US. High-performing candidates have a clearly defined path for advancement to upper-level management roles within LBMC. Fully remote work may be available to qualified candidates, but some travel may still be required as requested by clients.
SCOPE OF WORK
Serves as single point of contact to LBMC Data Insight clients and takes responsibility for ensuring the satisfaction and retention of current customers:
- Understands, communicates, and advocates for client’s goals and strategies to the internal LBMC organization; guiding client through discovery & execution processes
- Proactively educates and informs client partners by sharing knowledge of technology opportunities and risks to build competitive advantages. ?
- Optimizes the use of consultant resources and services to meet the needs of the client. ?
- Proactively envisions the solution /end-state architecture in partnership with client partners, turning requirements into solution recommendations and guiding those recommendations through the execution process. ?
- Work closer with business partners, identifying opportunities to generate additional LBMC revenue
- Handles day-to-day interaction with existing client.
- Produces contracts, SOWs – works within Sales & Operations processes and understands billing rates & pricing model
- Manage communication to clients on all escalated support issues, working to resolution within defined internal service levels and ensuring communication of decisions is dispersed to all engagement stakeholders
Works diligently to ensure the solution delivery team (“pod”) delivers high-quality projects on time and within budget:
- Takes responsible for the overall profitability & utilization of the solution deliver team (ROI) by prioritizing features among clients according to business value
- Consolidates requirements from all client leads, adjust priorities every iteration, and accepts or rejects overall work results
- Works with Data Insights leadership for resource planning capacity forecasting and reviews timesheets for pod members
- Writes user stories for new requests and decides on release date & content
- Mentor and coach assigned team members through ongoing feedback and one-on-one meetings
- Ensure contract milestones and product and services performance measures are met at all times
- Acquire current, relevant domain knowledge of various data platform and analytics-related technologies and industry trends to create value for LBMC Data Insights and its customers