Revenue Operations Manager
Available for the following locations: Remote | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KY
Hello, We're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
This position is responsible for supporting the operations of the Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing departments and ensuring that the interaction between these departments is aligned with the larger company-wide strategy directed by senior leadership. You will have the ability to apply your experience across these teams to help drive revenue growth.
How You'll Contribute…
- Build and manage a deal desk
- Develop and execute strategic plans to improve processes and reporting
- Build and maintain strong, internal relationships with stakeholders
- Report on trends and provide strategic insights to Sales, Marketing and Customer Success
- Manage and coach team members and direct reports
- Enforce policies around pricing, SLAs, returns etc.
- Ad hoc responsibilities as needed to support the teams
- Provide insight to and consult with sales and marketing to drive strategic decisions
- Work with sales executives to build reports and dashboard to support pre sales inquiries
- Create a coalition of data across Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams
- Create streamlined workflows across the full customer lifecycle; map revenue processes against them
- Manage a rapidly growing team including hiring, KPI development and attainment
- Calculate sales commissions monthly
- Track sales performance and renewals
- Automate reporting and provide month over month, quarter over quarter and year over year metrics and graphs
What You Bring…
Our ideal candidate is comfortable with no two days ever being the same and has whatever it takes, a high growth mentality. You make calculated decisions and are hard-wired with a “get things done” attitude and love being faced with new challenges. You have the business acumen to understand complex customer needs and the expertise to present effective solutions. Here is what you will need to demonstrate to be considered for the position:
- 5+ years of experience in sales and/or marketing ops
- 3+ years of experience working in or the equivalent of Salesforce, Tableau, and Pardot
- 1+ year of management experience
- Ability to manage projects, navigate priorities and coach a team to do the same
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Ability to work with stakeholders to create streamlined workflows, build strong reporting, and provide analysis on data to identify business trends and opportunities.
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively
- Self-starter with a growth mentality
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Comfortable receiving constructive criticism and feedback
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Why You Want Us...
- Remote/hybrid/in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
To see all job openings and learn more, visit our Careers Page.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
We believe that our differences make us stronger and foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.