Head of Demand Generation
Available for Remote - US | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KY locations
Hello, We're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
TechnologyAdvice is seeking a seasoned Head of Demand Generation to take our company’s growth to the next level!
The ideal candidate is data driven, strategic, and has a strong track record of driving leads and revenue for SaaS and/or digital media companies. As a key leader in a fast-paced environment, this role demands clear communication, resourcefulness, a get-it-done attitude, and the ability to drive both strategy and execution. You are someone who consistently overachieves in fast-paced environments and actively contributes to building high-performance marketing organizations.
You will be responsible for the creation and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate leads and new business pipelines; as such, you have a proven track record of demand generation campaigns that are tied to the company’s revenue goals. You will be responsible for campaign strategy development, program execution, team management, and process optimization. You live for building and empowering high-performing teams and are renowned for your ability to get things done.
This role will report to the Head of Revenue and work closely with the sales, marketing and content teams.
How You’ll Contribute…
- Own the quarterly pipeline from marketing number and report on progress against goals
- Manage and grow existing demand generation team that drives predictable pipeline activity
- Amplify qualified leads, opportunities and pipeline to meet or exceed growth targets across business segments
- Manage all inbound and outbound demand generation channels
- Manage demand generation campaigns performance in terms of evaluating results tactic by tactic and optimizing performance over time, testing variables in the plan to improve future performance.
- Lead the demand gen team in execution of B2B marketing campaigns:
- Manage and optimize the budget allocation across campaigns
- Configure and build campaigns within Marketing Automation
- Identify content needs for campaigns
- A/B testing of campaigns to increase success rate
- Work with Sales/Marketing to develop end-to-end campaigns, from ideation to execution to tracking results
- Maintain a feedback loop between sales & marketing to optimize lead generation campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions
- Work with the content team to create compelling and consistent messaging for email and social media campaigns
- Work with the web technologies team to ensure that inbound traffic to our website converts into leads
- Set program goals, analyze campaign results in detail, draw insights, and make data-based adjustments
- Build reports and dashboards to monitor activities and results
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that contribute to the demand creation programs
- Monitor existing and developing technologies to help in Demand Gen efforts. Make recommendations for process and results improvements
What You Bring…
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably in B2B technology markets
- 2+ years being responsible for the demand generation function at a SaaS or digital media company
- Expert level experience in digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, lead scoring, nurturing programs, list management, segmentation, and targeting
- Strong analytical expertise to set measurable goals and evaluate campaign effectiveness
- Deep understanding of optimization requirements at the different stages of the funnel
- In-depth knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems, preferably experience with SalesForce and Pardot
- Strong project management skills - self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward
- Deep understanding of full-funnel performance marketing & growth levers (acquisition, adoption/activation, monetization, retention)
- Proven experience in managing the creation of marketing materials
Why You Want Us…
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
To see all job openings and learn more, visit our Careers Page.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
We believe that our differences make us stronger and foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.