Affiliate Marketing Specialist
Available for the following locations: Remote | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KY
Hello, we're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
This is a first-of-its-kind role here at TA. As the Affiliate Manager across our entire portfolio, you’ll have the rare chance to help build something meaningful from the ground up, while helping us capitalize on the tremendous opportunity that comes from attracting a premium audience. You’ll be part of a small and agile team, where you’ll be given plenty of freedom to drive your own initiatives while being held accountable to your decisions. If this sounds like the kind of challenge you welcome, then read on and get in touch.
How You'll Contribute…
- Coordinate with Editorial and Audience Development stakeholders to identify content opportunities for affiliate programs
- Establish relationships with affiliate partners and identify campaign opportunities, working directly with clients where necessary
- Implement campaigns across TA’s portfolio of sites, ensuring that opportunity placements are set up correctly
- Oversee and enforce quality standards for all affiliate ads running across the portfolio
- Conduct market research on affiliate marketing trends and opportunities
- Drive innovation on all things affiliate marketing, including product-testing affiliate marketing solutions across TA’s portfolio of sites
- Provide ongoing reporting on performance
- Support of the monetization team and their respective initiatives, as needed
- Continuously provide leadership support, through critical thinking and a drive to grow and improve team performance
- Assist with testing of new site features, including but not limited to, features that grow the affiliate marketing revenue stream
- Design frameworks with succession planning at the forefront, continuously looking to grow the size, scope and contribution of the role to the wider team.
What You Bring…
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Affiliate Marketing, preferably in the B2B Tech space. Experience in the B2C affiliate space is also acceptable.
- Experience utilizing Audience Measurement tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics, Chartbeat or similar.
- Experience with Google Search Console or similar SEO tools
- Experience using online SaaS platforms for tracking, analytics and reporting purposes.
- Excellent O365 / Google Apps skills, with an ability to compile and summarize data for reporting, presentation and measurement purposes
- Fluent in English, with strong interpersonal skills and client-facing experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Self-motivated and hardworking, displaying accountability for hitting deadlines and keeping commitments.
Why You Want Us...
- Remote/hybrid/in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
To see all job openings and learn more, visit our Careers Page.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
We believe that our differences make us stronger and foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.