The 2017 Nashville Analytics Summit
The Nashville Analytics Summit was created by Nashville Technology Council members and continues to expand as one of Nashville's largest, locally grown tech events in the region. It focuses on fundamental issues in organizations today: how to effectively leverage big data and analytics. This two-day Summit alternates between hands-on workshops and speaker presentations, presented by experts from various industries and backgrounds who will address topics ranging from Big Data & Predictive Analytics to Delivering Insights & Professional Development. The event will be held on Tuesday, August 8 and Wednesday, August 9 at the Omni Hotel in downtown Nashville.
Session Topics Include:
- Building the Analytics Function: What people, processes, and tools does it take to build strong analytics capabilities in your organization?
- Predictive Analytics: Data science, machine learning, etc.
- Descriptive Analytics: Statistical analysis, NLP, visual analysis, etc.
- Delivering Insights: Communicating insights to your audience through presentation, dashboards, visualizations, and self-service analytical tools
- Professional Development: How to expand your skills and become a more effective analytics professional
- Big Data: Tools, approaches, and skills for analyzing and managing large and diverse data sets
We have various investment levels depending on your budget and target audience. Click here to review 2017 Nashville Analytics Summit sponsorship opportunities and contact Lorelei Samuelson or Dan George, Analytics Summit Sponsorship Chairs, for more information.