Need Based Innovation and Technology

  • Share:
  •  
Name: Need Based Innovation and Technology
Date: July 29, 2016
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM CDT
Event Description:
"Need Based Innovation and Technology" emphasizes that organizations should focus their energies on development and creation of products and services that serve humanity in responsible, affordable, and efficient ways. This one-day workshop focuses on innovative approaches of capturing requirements that truly reflect the needs and wants of all stakeholders rather than making quick profits for organizations. An example of this scenario may be seen in the healthcare industry today with healthcare innovation and breakthrough technology - great delays exist in healthcare technology reaching the people who need it today. Disruptive thinking is needed for industry leaders who are ready to take on a new challenges such as methods to grow food or develop innovative ways to reduce waste. Only 5% of us are innovators, and yet the responsibility is for the rest of us 95% to extrapolate innovation in ways where the resulting technology becomes a social craze.
Location:
Spark at Lipscomb
3252 Aspen Grove Dr #9
Franklin, TN 37067
Date/Time Information:
Friday, July 29th 2016
8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Contact Information:
Michael McSurley
Fees/Admission:
$295 for PMPs and Nashville PMI Members
$325 for non-PMPs and non-members
Set a Reminder:
Enter your email address below to receive a reminder message.

.