Finnish Smart Building Technology Event
Name: Finnish Smart Building Technology Event
Date: May 16, 2019
Time: 7:15 AM - 12:00 PM CDT
The Finnish Smart Building Technology Event on May 16 will bring Finland's most innovative companies operating in the smart building sector to Nashville. Come hear them share the latest solutions and trends in the construction sector, with a focus on technologies for smart buildings, energy efficiency and digitalization. Then meet the innovators during a special meet and greet session directly following the presentations.Helsinki is a global hotspot for innovation, tech entrepreneurism, smart city design, sustainable energy and cleantech. In addition, Finland has long been known as a leader in the construction industry and today is recognized for its award-winning urban planning, digitalization, clean air and energy efficient solutions for smarter buildings that are designed together with future users in mind. Finland is ranked 5th most innovative country globally (Bloomberg Innovation Index 2017). These are several of the reasons why The Disruption Lab went to Helsinki for our Executive Innovation Program last year, a program that continues to connect our members with innovators and executives in Helsinki and around the globe.
Please park in P2 in the oneC1TY parking garage.
- 7:15 AM - Coffee with light breakfast and networking
- 8:00 AM - Finnish Smart Building presenters will present followed by a Meet & Greet session
- 9:00 AM - Program ends
- 9:00 AM - noon - Meet & Greet session
During this informal meet and greet session, several tables will be set up where you can meet the Finnish presenters, learn more about their technology and business innovations, and book followup meetings for later that Thursday afternoon or Friday, May 17. In addition, registered participants also have the opportunity to pre-book 1-1 meetings ahead of the event. The link to pre-book and book 1-1 meetings will be provided with your ticket confirmation.
Companies you will be meeting*
Companies you will be meeting*
- CoReorient provides 24/7 services for everyday tasks and home reno/building through their digital platforms and mobile app that connects customers to their Liiteri, a shared economy of task providers (like Uber drivers for home tasks).
- Cozify connects smart?devices together, providing a single application to control and automate homes and buildings for security, energy saving and comfort.
- Lifa Air provides indoor air quality improvement solutions and equipment for built environment with low energy consumption.
- SkenarioLabs provides predictive data-analytics for property owners, investors and financial institutions.
- Tieto Corporation With IoT sensors, system integrations and data analytics, Tieto Empathic Building features a mobile and desktop application visualizing your physical space, work and the people within – in real-time. It helps office users and visitors to choose intuitively and instantly where to work and with whom to work. In addition, it provides a real-time tool for instant feedback on issues affecting employee satisfaction. And the data to prove everything.
- Tridify automates the delivery of 3D architectural models to XR ready 3D files.?
*Companies may be added or removed from this list.