ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT HAS CLOSED. TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR
Inclusion and Innovation
How Diversity Drives a Creative Tech Workforce
Actively growing, sustaining, and supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is key to achieving business success, propelling industry growth and innovation, and cementing our region as a nationwide tech leader. Please join more than 300 members of the greater Nashville technology community as we come together to promote our region's progress, celebrate and learn from our achievements, and discuss actionable strategies for ongoing and future progress.
- A keynote address from Shannon Schuyler, Principal and Chief Purpose Officer at PwC, focused on diversity and inclusion as drivers of innovative value and business success.
- A diversity & inclusion case studies and best practices panel discussion with:
Janessa Cox- Irvin: Head of Diversity & Inclusion, AllianceBernstein
Logan Steen: Regional HR Consultant and site Director, Dell Nashville
Chris Bayham: CIO, Change Healthcare
Jaynee Day: President and CEO of Second Harvest Food Bank
- NTC Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony for recipient Kevin Johnson, Chief Informatics Officer, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
7:00AM: Registration Opens
- Our annual State of the Industry address from NTC CEO Brian Moyer
- Release of the 2018 NTC Annual Report
- A detailed look at Middle TN's growing tech workforce, presented by MTSU professor Dr. Amy Harris
- And now featuing a visit from the Check Your Blind Spots Mobile Tour! An interactive experience offering audiences a chance to learn about unconsious bias and become aware of how workplaces can foster an environment where diversity and inclusion thrive.
7:00AM - 8:30AM: Breakfast & Innovation Showcases
8:30AM - 10:30AM: Program
Check Your Blind Spots Mobile Tour experience to remain available after the program.
For questions and more information please contact Jacqui Logan, email@example.com